Spontaneous it is (food):1. Dark chocolate – Vahlrona, or the cheaper one, Lindts is good too.2. Grape fruit3. All things at Riz Raz vegetarian food buffet in Copenhagen (Have to go there again soon!).
Ah Sara!1. Sleep or loneliness2. French country style 3. And I´m longing for a good television mystery!Take care!
great list ... mine: * sleeping in until 11am * my new egg cutter * leftovers for lunch
1. Temperatures around 18-22 2. Sparkling water3. Brogyllens konditoriI agree with Elisabeth about Riz Raz! Yummy!
1. Mysbyxor2. Varmt, varmt kaffe3. VärkkänningNär kan du?
My top3happytoday list:- Camping in my bed for the whole day- Sour peach ring candies- Loud thunder & rain
1. äta blåbär i skogen2. dricka te3. kvällsluft
What a lovely blog! Peaches yummy! Happy place - I will visit you often! 1. Blowing bubbles with my 5 year old niece.2. Hot coffee with lots of milk at 4pm.3. Reading magazines all afternoon at the beach.
1. hot coffee with soy milk in this hotel room with my sister, who is reading the paper as i write this.2. finally getting a full night of sleep (it was the sleeping pills i think)3. my new not-so-fashionable but very practical sun hatxod
oooooh, I love the idea of this! my happysilly top three list for today:1. bright orange/pink batik-printed dish towels2. peach-flavored italian ices3. open windows throughout the house
o ya!1. overhearing a french woman's conversation2. taking a bath while it was still light out3. making aprikosen knaedel for dinner and tomorrow's breakfast!
so glad to have found this blog...i will gladly take the opportunity...1. dancing with my 2 year old2. walking in sunlight and hearing thunder from clouds that just passed3. coffee with cream
1. book- Cèline Curiol: Voix sans issue2. old Hungarian blouse3. smell of soap marseille
listan för dagen:* sovit mer än sex timmar* ledig dag alldeles för mig själv* en liten klänning med sniglar på
1. my new silver lace up shoes2. a huge mug of tea3. yakult
My top 3 list is hereFound you through Dedorah's blog.Love your blog!
hmmmm good questions.1. Chocolate Croissants2. Sarah Vowell3. Air Conditioning
My top three list is here at my blog, daintee.I've also found you through Deborah and love the site. Will be back!
1. Going out for breakfast2. Getting a good idea that won't go away and thinking "I'm really gonna do it!"3. red wine and green and blacks maya gold chocolate - together...
Hmm...1. Sweet beetroot2. Scraps of old paper3. An extra fine ink pen and new sketchbook
ooh nice. ok top 3 for today..-Devendra Banhart's "Shabop Shalom" (puts me instantly in a good mood)-knowing that I will come home to a fridge full of groceries!(I went shopping yesterday)-ribbons. I found an old pink one this morning that came from a present and I put my hair back with it :)
Post a Comment